Monday, October 7, 2013

Favorite things

Aren't you thrilled when you find inspirational blog, groovy store or fabulous site to follow? I am! I think that is why Pintrest became so popular, so quickly. We love to gaze, adore and be motivated. So, be prepared... here are a few of my favorites:

[My Favorite Stores]



Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite online store to browse. Everything is amazing! I wish I lived closer to view all the amazing items up close. I am inspired every time I visit this web site. I subscribe to their mailing list and its like a visual treat in my inbox whenever an email arrives from Three Potato Four. Enjoy!



 
Wicker Park, IL

I love the eclectic, vintage vibe of this store. If you are looking for inappropiate greeting cards, wacky junk, vintage dresses, uniquebooks and treasures from yesterday - well,Rudy's is the place. I make it a point to visit this fun little shop everytime I go to Chicago. You should too!

 

Lucky Little Dot
Los Angeles, CA

One of my favorite Etsy sites. Lucky Little Dot never fails to make me drool. They have the most unique, vintage treasures. If you are looking for a rare, one-of-a-kind gift  check out this site. Its fun to even peruse and view the treasures from yesterday.
 

[My Favorite Blogs]
 


Tulsa, OK

This blog offers a sorts of fun. Kara has a knack for decorating! She has worked for Anthropologie, is remodeling & decorating her home and is a design consultant. She posts beautiful photos, easy to follow tips, and  makes you want to redecorate ever room in your house! This is one of my favorites!

 
[My Favorites Facebook]
 

 
New York, NY
This is my favorite facebook page! This is the page that inspires what I do on the Kismet Junk facebook page! They continually post design idea's, quotes and more. I love everything they do. Their style and tips are amazing.  If you know anything about me, you know I am one of their biggest fans.
 
 
 
Round Top, Texas

This company is truy inspiring! Its Kismet Junks, country sister. They post tons of photos and always seem to be having a blast, doing what they do! Check out this facebook page. You won't be sorry!
 
 

RedBird Vintage Home
Morris, Illinois
 
I may be a bit biased because this is one of my favorites! Kay is my friend and has a unique voice that comes through in her writing. I love her style, inspiration, spunk and sass and feel like she and Ralph Lauren must be related somehow. In fact, he probably stalks her facebook page for new idea's. This is definitely a page to 'like'.



Littleton, CO
I found this store while living in Colorado, and I love it! They are constantly posting new merchandise photos to their facebook page. If you are ever in Denver, check it out! Otherwise, drool from afar, like the rest of us!

 
These are a few of my favorite things... share your favorites!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this was fun + super inspirational!
    I think we should all share our online favorites, don't you?
    Thanks a bazillion for including RedBird . . .
    . . . wow, is it great to see old photos of my retail space.
    I don't think I realized how groovy it was at the time!
    Watch for me to blog about my favorites, very soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we would include Red Bird Vintage! I did fail to include the fact that your blog includes the journey following the rehab project. That's currently my favorite part of your blog! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete